The Friends of the Pelham Free Public Library provide passes that Library cardholders may borrow for visits to area museums. Some of these passes allow free admission and others allow discounted admission. The number of adults and children admitted varies from pass to pass.
All passes circulate on a first-come, first-served, basis and go out for one day (2 days on weekends). Museum passes returned in the book drop after hours on the day they were due will be considered on time.
Our current passes include:
- Clark Art Institute
- Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art, one pass is good for two adults and two children (checkout limit of one pass)
- Forest Park Zoo, good for up to 5 people/visit and 10% off in the gift shop
- Holyoke Children’s Museum, good for 1/2 price off regular admission for up to 6 people
- Mass Parks (DCR)
- Museum of Fine Arts in Boston, each coupon is good for $10 admission for up to 2 adults
- Smith College Museum of Art, good for free admission for up to 8 people
- Springfield Museums
Museum passes borrowed from the Pelham Free Public Library must be returned to the Pelham library.